- Bone Regeneration (11)
- EQUIPMENT (2)
- Freeze Dried Mineralized Bone Packs (9)
- IMPLANT VISION (2)
- IMPLANTS (13)
- Instruments (13)
- KITS (10)
- Membrances (7)
- Non - Resorbable Sutures (4)
- Related Items (2)
- Resorbable Membranes (10)
- Resorbable Sutures (3)
- Resorbable Wound Dressing (3)
- Sutures (7)
- Wound Dressing (3)
- SCREW FIXATION, PIN FIXATION AND TITANIUM MEMBRANES KIT $3,200.00
- Extraction Instrument Kit $1,295.00
- Implant Surgical Kit $1,095.00
- Surgical Cart $650.00
- Dental Chair $6,900.00
Crestal Sinus Lift Kit
The Crestal Sinus Lift kit is designed for a crestal approach to sinus elevation. This features a series of relatively blunt carbides and diamonds with drill stops that will allow you to get to the membrane quickly and atraumatically.
● It helps over perforation (3-12mm)
● It forms guide making accuate point
before using reamer
● It is used to cleanse residual soft
tissues after extraction
● It also can be initial guide when
bone is thin (residual bone is too
close to membrane)
● Recommended : 800-1200rpm
● Check if sinus is perforated.
● It is used to measure depth or drilled hole.
● It is used to scoop ground bone and graft.
● It is to push bone material into sinus.
SD – Reamer
● To use for perforation of
● Its conical design helps safe
membrane lifting at drilling.
● Recommended: 800-
Lateral Sinus Lift Kit
The Sinus Lateral Approach (SLA) Kit offers a minimally invasive approach to lateral sinus lifts. It offers a complete solution for accessing the sinus via opening the lateral wall. The result is minimal flap size and a smaller window than conventional techniques. Unique and patented design of the LS reamer protects the Schneiderian membrane, and the special blade design creates a thin bone disc.