- Bone Regeneration (11)
- EQUIPMENT (2)
- Freeze Dried Mineralized Bone Packs (9)
- IMPLANT VISION (2)
- IMPLANTS (13)
- Instruments (13)
- KITS (10)
- Membrances (7)
- Non - Resorbable Sutures (4)
- Related Items (2)
- Resorbable Membranes (10)
- Resorbable Sutures (3)
- Resorbable Wound Dressing (3)
- Sutures (7)
- Wound Dressing (3)
- SCREW FIXATION, PIN FIXATION AND TITANIUM MEMBRANES KIT $3,200.00
- Extraction Instrument Kit $1,295.00
- Implant Surgical Kit $1,095.00
- Surgical Cart $650.00
- Dental Chair $6,900.00
Pericardium membrane is a natural allograft material that comes from the tissue surrounding the heart. Pericardium provides a long lasting barrier when optimum strength and handling for graft containment are necessary. It acts as a guide in the healing of bone and surrounding tissue.
Pericardium functions as a thin pliable membrane that will lay flat on the grafting site. It is an outstanding choice in cases such as Block Allograft coverage and large Ridge Augmentation procedures, where adaptability to surface contours is essential.
Resorption time, 4-6 months – hydrate with saline prior to use – room temperature storage.